What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
There was a grease fire in my kitchen that left me with a list of problems. SERVPRO helped me complete my list and for that I want to thank them!! They have a great crew over there.
There was a small electrical fire in my apartment that caused a bit of notable damage. SERVPRO came in and fixed everything like there was never a problem to begin with. I would recommend them to anyone.
I had this really bad fire late in the summer. I didn't know who to call for the cleanup. One of my coworkers suggested I call SERVPRO Hoboken/Union City and SERVPRO of Lower Manhattan because she's used them before. I took her advice and I'm so glad I did.
I had a bad fire that completely destroyed my front deck. The guys over at SERVPRO Hoboken / Union City SERVPRO of Lower Manhattan were on time and definitely knew what they were doing. They were finished before I knew it. I'm definitely going with them the next time around.
"There was partial construction in my home and a layer of dust surrounded everything! I called SERVPRO and they cleaned up the dust! They left my house very clean and smelling fresh. SERVPRO was great and knew I was very particular about my valuable belongings. They remained in constant contact with me and I never had issues with the service!"
"I called SERVPRO at the recommendation of a friend. I had an incident with a candle that caused a lot of soot damage in my condo. The team responded was extremely polite and knowledgeable. They were great and I would recommend them to anyone else who had an issue."